UltimateCPE, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.
Author: Klaralee R. Charlton
|CPE Credit:||2 hours for CPAs
2 hours Federal Tax Law Updates for EAs and OTRPs
2 hours Federal Tax Updates for CTEC
2 hours General Principles of Financial Planning for CFP
Legislation, Treasury Releases, and Case Law all affect tax practitioners and their clients. Staying up to date on changes to laws and how laws are interpreted by the IRS and the courts is crucial to providing accurate and quality services to clients. This quarterly course will review the most recent legislative, regulatory, and case law authority and provide suggestions for best practices in light of the changing tax environment.
Publication Date: February 2023
Attorneys, CPAs, and Enrolled Agents.
- Legislative Developments
- Expired Extenders
- Business Deduction Changes for 2023
- Secure Act 2.0
- Case Law Opinions
- United States v. Parks
- In Re Estate of Lofgreen
- Treasury Releases
- 2022 and 2023 Mileage Rates
- Cryptocurrency Reporting Requirements
- 1099-K Reporting Threshold Change Delayed
- Client Planning Opportunities
- Recognize how to summarize legislative provisions affecting client's estate and financial planning goals
- Describe any proposed or finalized regulations and the pros and cons affecting taxpayers
- Recognize and analyze the potential tax impacts related to revenue rules and case law decisions affecting estate tax and fiduciary income tax
- Identify how to recommend estate and financial planning ideas for clients looking to reduce tax liability while achieving estate planning goals
NASBA Field of Study
Taxes (2 hours)
Basic understanding of estate & financial planning.
Additional Course Details
- Filed of Study: Taxation
- Publisher: Wolters Kluwer
- Course Level: Update
- Pre-Requisites: None
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: