Wiley GAAP for Governments 2018 is a comprehensive guide to the accounting and financial reporting principles used by state and local governments as well as other governmental entities. Designed with the needs of the user in mind, this comprehensive resource presents the important developments in governmental GAAP during the past year. It is a thorough, reliable reference that financial professionals will consistently keep on their desks rather to refer to in their daily work.
More and more governmental accounting standards, in growing complexity, continue to be issued. This reliable book, which guides preparers through the complexity of preparation and implementation of the relevant changes, is an industry favorite for its accessibility, completeness, and relevance, helping readers every year achieve and maintain compliance with minimal burden.
- Up-to-date, insightful, and practical implementation information about new accounting pronouncements
- Coverage of public educational institutions, public authorities and individual pension plans financial statements, which is not provided by competing books
- Contains a disclosure checklist for financial statements of governmental entities that will enable preparers to ensure all disclosures required by GAAP for governments have been made
- Utilizes flowcharts, diagrams, and charts to help facilitate the user's understanding of the material
- Written as a practical application guide instead of an academic reference
Additional Course Details
- Author: Warren Ruppel
- Publisher: John Wiley
- Course Level: Basic & Intermediate
- Pre-Requisites: None
- Interactive: No
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: