UltimateCPE, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.
US GAAP is constantly being updated, requiring its users to be armed with expert interpretation and explanation of the relevant principles. Wiley GAAP 2021 provides the most complete coverage of all Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) Topics – including the latest updates.
Each chapter includes discussion of perspectives and issues, sources of GAAP, practice-oriented examples, and accurate definitions of terms, concepts, and rules. Every FASB Topic is fully explained in a clear, reader-friendly way with dynamic graphics to aid in understanding complex topics. Extensively updated to reflect all current US GAAP changes, this indispensable book:
- Reviews the latest changes to accounting principles, including credit losses, inventory, financial instruments, leases, and revenue
- Offers expert guidance on issues surrounding specific pronouncements
- Includes comprehensive cross-references and topic-specific appendices
- Explains how the standards apply to common real-world scenarios
- Clarifies implementation through numerous illustrations and practical examples
Accurate and up-to-date GAAP implementation is crucial for eliminating the risk of noncompliance. Wiley GAAP 2021 is your one-stop resource for staying up-to-date with constantly-changing guidelines―providing the insight and guidance accounting professionals need.
Additional Course Details
- Filed of Study: Accounting
- Publisher: John Wiley
- Course Level: Basic & Intermediate
- Pre-Requisites: None
- Interactive: No
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: