UltimateCPE, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.
US GAAP undergoes constant revision and review, requiring accountants and other financial practitioners to keep a close eye on updates and changes. Wiley GAAP 2023 offers the most comprehensive coverage of all Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) Topics—including all the latest updates.
Every chapter offers a discussion of relevant perspectives and issues, GAAP sources, practice-oriented examples, and clear definitions of terms, concepts, and rules. Every FASB Topic is clearly explained in a reader-friendly way and includes dynamic graphics to help the reader understand and retain the nuanced subject matter.
Extensively updated to reflect all current US GAAP changes, this invaluable practice resource:
- Reviews all the latest changes to accounting principles
- Offers expert guidance on complex issues raised by specific pronouncements
- For ease of research, includes topic-specific chapters and comprehensive cross-references
- Illustrates how each standard applies to common, real-world scenarios
- Clarifies how to implement each standard with numerous practical examples
The 2023 edition includes the latest revisions to standards on credit losses, leases, derivatives, and more, plus guidance on a new FASB Codification topic on government assistance.
Additional Course Details
- Filed of Study: Accounting
- Publisher: John Wiley
- Course Level: Basic & Intermediate
- Pre-Requisites: None
- Interactive: No
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: