After reading the materials, participants will be able to:
1. Recognize the various issues affected by inflation and recent tax law developments especially as they relate to individual tax brackets, ex-emptions & deductions, the AMT, the child tax credit, alimony, HSAs, education plans and energy credits.
2. Determine the key business tax issues affected by inflation adjust-ments and recent legislative changes, including corporate tax rates, en-tertainment expenses, tax credits & deductions, bonus depreciation, expensing, standard mileage rates, employment taxation, repatriation of foreign income, small business stock, partnership taxation and ex-cessive compensation.
3. Specify differences between various retirement plans, including inflation-adjusted contribution limits and phaseout limits, and deter-mine estate taxes by identifying trust income tax rates and determining applicable exclusion amounts.
Additional Course Details
- Author: Danny Santucci
- Publisher: Ultimate CPE Editorial
- Course Level: Basic & Intermediate Overview
- Pre-Requisites: General Understanding of Federal Income Taxation
- Interactive: Yes
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: