UltimateCPE, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.
CPE For CPA'S
CPE For CPA Courses
Our online CPE for CPAs are written by industry experts and are always up-to-date.
Returning customers login to complete your exams and obtain a CPE certificate
At Ultimate CPE, we provide continuing professional education for CPA'S. Some of our cpe topics cover accounting and auditing, taxation, consulting services, tax planning and cpe courses. We also offer cpe courses on other areas of specialized knowledge including computer applicatons, personal development, retirement planning, estate planning and ethics.
Advantages in doing Self-Study CPE courses with Ultimate CPE.
- Low cost courses: Our course hours cost on average $3.60 per credit hour.
- Our site and testing center are tablet and iPad friendly. You no longer need to be at a desktop or laptop computer to complete your CPE courses and exams.
- Take exams at your convenience. Our testing center allows for you to save your exam at any point and come back and continue later.
- Our courses are accepted in most states. For full details on your states requirements check out our state boards page.
- Our coures come in a variety of formats to better suit your needs.